We're ALL Mad Here - March (Hare) Exercise Challenge

Welcome to March, everyone!

Alice in Wonderland was not, shall we say, one of Walt's favorite films. One of his big problems with this film was that here he was dealing with a highly regarded classic, and what was charming and appropriately bizarre in book form seemed oddly out of place on the motion picture screen. Walt’s feeling, expressed in later years, was that Alice had no “heart.” Apparently he didn't mean these hearts:

march-of-the-cards-6.jpg

Let's have a great start to the month! I'll be posting my own minutes later! Whether I want to exercise or not!

Good morning! A great start to the month yesterday with more than half the team reporting in with minutes!

Because Sir John Tenniel’s illustrations for the Alice books were so well known, Walt Disney acquired the rights to them as the basis for the characters of his movie. However, the complex pen and ink designs did not lend themselves to animation. Instead, the animators used the original drawings as a starting point, but gave them a Disney make-over. Here is an early model sheet of the White Rabbit:

Model_sheet_350-8002_ruff_rabbit_sheet_blog.jpg

Let's continue yesterday's great work with lots of minutes today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter