Well Played VMK, Well Played...

Whether or not they close VMK come mid-may, I fully expect to see a VMK 2.0 in the future. BUT I suspect it will have a totally different look and feel than VMK does today and at that point they WILL close the current version.

With the pace of technology these days, 3 years is almost antiquated! ;)

I think this would be excellent but very hopeful. If they had plans to update VMK they could let us know and maybe it would be less of an uproar?!? :headache:

Yes, but that difference is a BIG difference to a lot of people on VMK now. It's the only reason I logged onto VMK to begin with. At least with Disney, I could identify with the world and what it represented.
Whether or not they close VMK come mid-may, I fully expect to see a VMK 2.0 in the future. BUT I suspect it will have a totally different look and feel than VMK does today and at that point they WILL close the current version.

With the pace of technology these days, 3 years is almost antiquated! ;)

Because it is Disney is also the only reason why I logged in in the first place. I am not a gamer and subsequently don't like other games.

I do hope that there may be a VMK 2.0 on the way. I just hope it's not a 3D version like POTC. It uses way too much of my computer's resources and I hate the look any ways.

I'm guessing, after (if) VMK closes, they'll have a bunch of links to games owned by disney but pay to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter