Well, It's official! I'm.....

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
...going to be a Cheesehead! ;) :D

DH passed his WI law test on Friday and received his license. We are moving to the cheese state next week! :eek: He has had a job for about a month now. We were just waiting for him to be able to take this test.

I am excited to move because I really like the area we are moving to. Plus this is what we have been working and sacrificing for all year. :) It was all worth it to be in an area that we like. DH is from WI so his family is all there which will be great for us. :)

Once I get through this month I can relax! :)

As a Minnesotan I send you my condolences.

;) Welcome to a lifetime of cheesehead jokes.

Tamie

Wow - I live in Wisconsin and I can't figure out why anyone would be excited to move here!!! Anyway, congratulations to your DH and best of luck on the move.

Congratulations to your DH for passing the WI bar. Wouldn't you rather him practice in Orlando?

luvdzny-I am excited to move there because it is WAY better than where we lived in Michigan! :)

jamsmom-Well, of course! ;) :) But for DH to practice Chiropractic in FL he has to pass a very hard state test. I did try for Orlando, but he just said we would travel there a lot. I'll take what I can get! :D

Jenn Lynn,

You have my sympathy, I see you are moving <I>from</i> the Hawkeye State-the place of my birth. Iowa, next to Texas of course, is a great state to live in :)

diane
:jester:

Originally posted by Jenn Lynn

jamsmom-Well, of course! ;) :) But for DH to practice Chiropractic in FL he has to pass a very hard state test. I did try for Orlando, but he just said we would travel there a lot. I'll take what I can get! :D

That's really awful! Imagine having to travel there, a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your move, it's alway good to be able to live where you want.

As your new "neighbor" you have my sympathies also!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Hopefully you can make it to an IL/WI/MI/OH and other states meet sometime!!!

Good luck on your move - hope it goes well for you!

Welcome to Wisconsin! As a cheesehead, you'll have plenty of opportunities to laugh at those bear fans sitting right over the state line.

Where in Wisconsin are you going to be?

My congrats to your DH on passing the bar!

And my best wishes to your family on the move!!:) :)

I just wanted to clarify that DH is not a Lawyer. He is a Chiropractor, but WI has them take a law test on Chiropractic law before they can get licensed! :)

jfulcer-we are going to be in the Chippewa Falls area.

That's great, Jenn Lynn, now we have a chance of maybe meeting you and Avery at one of the local meets. We have one in April. Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations! Hope it's a good move for you! :D
BTW- this is a silly question, but were you in WDW last December?
ann

You can easily join us for MN meets too :) Chippewa Falls is just a hop, skip and a jump from MN.

I went to school in Menomonie and had a roomate who lived in Chippewa Falls - it's a very nice area.

Tamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter