Welcome!

Dagny

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! I hope you guys will enjoy our new forum. These boards have a lot of FUN features! It will take some time to get used to it, so feel free to play around. If you have any technical questions, be sure to visit the Tech Board.

I MAY BE CRAZY..BUT IT NOT THAT LATE ALREADY..IS EVERYBODY'S TIME'S WRONG...IT SAYS 557PM(IT IS 1157AM HERE)...(illinois)

AM I GOING NUTS..

PS. I HATE CHANGE!

Hi Dagny,

Yup, I'm confused :confused: , but at least I found my way here. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use all this new stuff! :confused:

Do you think I should try to find the profile page and get rid of my Easter clipart again, or will that get fixed as they complete the moving process?

It's really 2:55 here, not 7:51 EST! :confused:

And lots of other stuff. Simply click on the "user cp" button at the top and it gives you lots of options, including how to read the forums :)

I just love this new board. Lots of flexibility, ease of use, etc. Give it a chance guys, the last one wasn't THAT easy to learn either.

I noticed my post count is off. On the old board I was in the 120's. Oh well I'm sure they will correct it...!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!