Welcome to the Trip Reports Board

snuggles

<font color=blue>A good day with short lines...wha
tulipwelcome.gif

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Trip Reports Board.

As you can see the place needs dressing up a bit so why not write your own trip report and post it here.

If there is anything that we can help you with please feel free to email me, Snuggles or any other moderator. We would all be glad to help. :jester:

hi to jane or julie,whoever just posted pictures of the suite and had the giraffes outside their balcony?I LOVED YOUR POST!!!!Im so happy for you and your family.I too,had some last minute dissisions about going on our annual disney trip ,but we cant make it unfortunatly,and i hope alrightalready,could hook up with my poly rez,i dont know if it worked out.I was really happy to hear about your trip and happy for you.Were you able to use the codes to get a discount on your suite, and how do you get to the codes now?Thanks again for sharing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest