Welcome to Our NEW Sponsor - World of DVC!

Hopefully this is not rude or an out of place question, but may I ask why the switch? Just asking as we are contemplating possibly adding on in the near future .
Per Pete Warner - (see article on DVCFan.com):

"We have appreciated our time working with DVCStore and this change was strictly for business reasons. We wish Tom Yeary and his team nothing but success and will always consider them our friends."

Love DVC Resale Market. Great app for contracts. Used them for all of mine. Humberto is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Always stays in contact and keeps you up to speed. WELCOME!

With this addition, World of DVC is now a sponsor of most major various DVC content

Last edited:
I always liked DVC Resale Market. I also worked with Humberto, and the experience was very pleasant. Welcome, we are thankful for all the sponsors, current and past sponsors, that helps make this boards possible for us to discuss and learn about all things DVC.

Thanks Again,
Great3

Iʻve rented for my first and only time with DVC Rental and it was super smooth!! As a result of that visit, I was inspired and closing my first contract with Resale Market. They have been wonderful and have lots of listings. YAY!

Can someone clarify for me what "World of DVC" is? I am having trouble finding information on the company online. Is it a parent company that acquired DVC Resale Market.com, DVC Rental Store and Monera? Is it DVC Resale Market's new branding? Or something else entirely? Thanks.

Can someone clarify for me what "World of DVC" is? I am having trouble finding information on the company online. Is it a parent company that acquired DVC Resale Market.com, DVC Rental Store and Monera? Is it DVC Resale Market's new branding? Or something else entirely? Thanks.
It’s the parent company.

Pretty much exactly as you said... It is the parent company and umbrella under which all three companies now live.

Per Pete Warner - (see article on DVCFan.com):

"We have appreciated our time working with DVCStore and this change was strictly for business reasons. We wish Tom Yeary and his team nothing but success and will always consider them our friends."
Oops! Sorry missed that! Yes, welcome !

Pretty much exactly as you said... It is the parent company and umbrella under which all three companies now live.
Thanks, Paul. Is this a new entity or has "World of DVC" been around, but behind the scenes? As I understood it, all the companies now under this moniker were independently owned at one point? Was there a major acquisition recently?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter