Welcome from the Magic 2/21

Originally posted by Goofy Girl
And don't spend too much time in the internet cafe! :teeth:
If you are in Treasure Catch, and you happen to check out the Italian charms, I would be interested to know what they have that relates to the cruise.....(but I am OK with surprises too, so only if you are in there looking anyway!)
Have a blast!:Pinkbounc

I'll pass through there on the way to one of the shows to check it out for you!

Lisa

Okay everyone . . . Look in the cruise reports -- I'm heading there to attempt to post my Day 1 report now.

Lisa

Thx Lisa! Best wishes for beautiful weather! Let us know about all your MAGICal memories!!!!

Lisa,
You are too good to be posting while on vacation for all of us who just can't get enough Magic.:boat: Thank you so much for all the info thus far. :teeth:

And of course Andy, you are too much grabbing those photos from the web cams every week. I never get tired of seeing them! Thanks.
Kathy:wave2:

If you see my friends Heather and Ken Bradley tell her "Dave Matthews Band ROCKS!!"..she will give you the BEST smile!

LOL...Thanks for your updates!!!

Originally posted by TChrist05
Hey Lisa....a bit jealous of you guys...wish we were there....could you please check when you get a chance and find out what the deal they are offering for booking while on the ship...are they still offering 10% off?
Have a wonderful time.....
Tom:bounce: :wave2:

I just passed by the reservations desk and the sign indicates at 10% discount plus $200 per stateroom credit for future bookings on 7-Day cruises.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter