Welcome Finley Paula Martin!!

Thanks everyone! Finley has a clean bill of health and Julie is doing great. Although rare, there was a greater of Finley having DS because of Ferris - she does not.

Ferris still doesn't know what to think of her and her noises, but he's starting to warm up and is becoming more and more curious.

Nothing could have prepared me for the juggling act that we're doing now. Julie's mom and my parents are helping take some of the load off until we get adjusted, but life really begins once they leave. :)

Thanks so much for all the congratulations and well wishes! Finely is doing great and Ferris is adjusting well to having a sister in the house!

My Mom has been a tremendous help with Ferris and I am going to miss her terribly when she leaves on Wed. Corey's Mom and Dad have also been helping us out by running errands and cooking meals for us.

Guess it is time to change my signature photo and tag!

The juggling act does get a bit easier as you get used to working Finley into the family pattern, Corey. Never simple, but easier ;)

So glad everyone is doing well.

I'm so thrilled to hear that Finley has a clean bill of health. I was concerned about the risk of DS but knowing how absolutely wonderful you both are with Ferris I knew you would have handled things just fine. Corey and Julie..you are truly blessed with your beautiful babes and they could not be blessed with better parents!!

God bless you all!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter