Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

Carnivorous dinosaurs don't bother me. This, though... :scared1:

IMG_11721.jpg

lifted from here:

http://www.disboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=26194846

See, now that's why I am happy visiting Disney resorts during the day for the stores and restaurants, but don't ever want to stay in one overnight. ;)

Because of this clown my son will NOT stay at BW........ :rotfl2: I stayed there once and he refused to go into that pool. We had to stay at the quite pool lol

I have a couple of Oddly placed hands pictures. DD was getting a little frisky with Belle

princessbelle.jpg

And she was really loving Mrs Incredibles boots. Bet if one of you guys tried this, you would've been slapped.

niceboots.jpg

Those look a bit like the ones Julia Roberts wore in "Pretty Woman"! And believe it or not, that is a "Disney movie"! Disney owned the production company that filmed and distributed it. I think it was Touchstone.

wait..let me guess..this is the MEN'S room? LOL Am enjoying this thread tremendously. Will look amongst my Disney photos too.

goes to show, you never know WHAT kind of an innocent photo you are going to take /see @ Disney! :-)

This thread seems to have slowed up a bit, but it got me motivated to sort through some of my older vacation photos.

You just don't see these things at the time when you are taking the photo. But I am surprised I didn't notice later.

This thread seems to have slowed up a bit, but it got me motivated to sort through some of my older vacation photos.

You just don't see these things at the time when you are taking the photo. But I am surprised I didn't notice later.

LOL that you blurred Goofy's face!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Sorry, I don't have a picture but Norway in Epcot has a small exhibit comparing Frozen characters to authentic Nordic clothing. One exhibit has a picture of Kristoff and Sven, then the exhibit is a man in Nordic clothing with a sled filled with items including a fur. My 7 year old son is looking at the exhibit and says "Awwwww" in a sad little voice. "I know where Sven is" and points to the fur. He was a little bummed so I told him that was some other reindeer.

Sorry, I don't have a picture but Norway in Epcot has a small exhibit comparing Frozen characters to authentic Nordic clothing. One exhibit has a picture of Kristoff and Sven, then the exhibit is a man in Nordic clothing with a sled filled with items including a fur. My 7 year old son is looking at the exhibit and says "Awwwww" in a sad little voice. "I know where Sven is" and points to the fur. He was a little bummed so I told him that was some other reindeer.

This one??

IMGP0654 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter