Weird Everyday 12x12 Progress Thread...Packages Postal!!!

Mine is going postal in the morning. What I didn't account for in angelling- I did not have enough 2 gallon bags to send each group in its own. I have 2 groups back to back in each bag and an index card on each side labeling the group. I used what I had. Sorry about that.

Rebecca

My groups are done! I've had to go out of town to take care of granny, so my darling sweetie has labeled them for me and is supposed to be taking them to the post office. Will post again when I know they've gone out!

Hey Rhonda, when you have time I think the OP needs an update as I think you have more parcels now :goodvibes:

I can't wait to get these back :banana:

Hi Rhonda, have you recieved my zoo pages yet? Im starting to get a little nervous as I mailed them last week.
Thanks
Rita

Hi Rhonda, have you recieved my zoo pages yet? Im starting to get a little nervous as I mailed them last week.
Thanks
Rita

Hi Rita,

Sorry I forgot to post, yes I got them! Mazda yours are here too. My dining room is filling up with boxes - this is so much fun...

Thanks Rhonda. I was just worried about them because they were packed so funky. Glad they got there ok.
Did you find the one with the extra $ paperclipped to it?

You're getting so much fun post! Hope DH is not like mine about it - "all these packafges!"

Thanks Rhonda. I was just worried about them because they were packed so funky. Glad they got there ok.
Did you find the one with the extra $ paperclipped to it?

Hi, found the one with the extra $ thanks again...

Rhonda

DIT,

Yours arrived today. Haven't opened it yet.

Rhonda

i hope to finish these up today.
can my smile pages say something like "say cheese" instead of smile???

Yes, yes I say yes too!!!

I was out scrap shopping all day (not that I *need* anything) but it was fun.

AWM thanks for the executive decision making:thumbsup2

i have done the *smile*page 6 ways to sunday and i still don't like it. i might go back to just smile. i've done it with every color i have and just don't love it.
what size does my mat have to be?? 3x3? i need to start from scratch i think!

i have done the *smile*page 6 ways to sunday and i still don't like it. i might go back to just smile. i've done it with every color i have and just don't love it.
what size does my mat have to be?? 3x3? i need to start from scratch i think!

Do you mean journal box? The minimum writing surface should equal up to 3x3. You can 2x4 and we will get the same amount of room.

If the box is giving you fits - make a tag to hide behind a mat. If you only adhere the corners of the mat with glue dots to the background paper- it stays attached with lots of space to put the tag.

can i make my journal box be a star?

i know i ask way too many ?'s !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter