Weight watchers

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Ok I know I asked about slimming world the other day now weight watchers :rotfl:

Well I joint last night as this is the only one I could go to due to work hours etc

Well I found out I had lost 9 pounds since our holiday :D I am so excited I have been eating so healthy and now I have lost some weight it proves hard work pays off and now I cant wait till next week to see how much more i can lose

I know this isnt really important just really wanted to share it with some one

i love WW, i lost over 4 stone the 1st time i did it and now i go every week just to get weighed and i am maintaining well.

good luck and if you need any support just ask :)

i love WW, i lost over 4 stone the 1st time i did it and now i go every week just to get weighed and i am maintaining well.

good luck and if you need any support just ask :)

Thank you so much I am actually really excited about dieting lol and I think that will actually help me want to lose weight

if you have any recipes id love to know

here you go :thumbsup2

Bacon Wrapped Pork with Barbecued Onions (5 points)

Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 20 Minutes

4 Strips Bacon

4 Boneless Pork Loin Chops (1" thick)

2 1/2 Tsp. dry barbecue seasoning

2 Medium Onions, sliced 1/4" thick

1/2 Cup Stubb's Hickory Bourbon Bar-B-Q-Sauce

Wrap a strip of bacon around the edges of each pork chop and secure with toothpicks; season on both sides with barbecue seasoning. Grill pork and onions over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning once. Transfer onions to a large foil, leaving room for air to circulate. Cook pork and onions for 10 more minutes or until pork is cooked through and onions are very soft. Top pork with cooked onions.

Makes 4 Servings.

Diet coke chicken

Servings | 2
Estimated POINTS® value per serving | 3.5

Ingredients
2 Medium Chicken Breasts
1 Medium Red Onion
6 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
¾ Cup of Diet Coke (Not Pepsi Max or Coke zero – too sweet)
Couple of dashes of Worcester Sauce (to taste)

Instructions
1. Dice chicken and slice onion and brown off in Frylight.
2. Add Ketchup and diet coke and Worcester Sauce
3. cook on high heat to reduce the sauce stirring to ensure it does not burn
4. Once it has gotten to a thick consistency (sticky) then serve

Cider & Mustard Chicken

Servings | 4
Estimated POINTS® value per serving | 4

Ingredients
2tbs olive oil
2 onions sliced
8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 tbsp plain flour
1/2 pint (300ml) sweet cider
1tbs wholegrain mustard

Instructions
1 - heat the oil in a large pan, fry the onions gently over a low flame stirring often until browned. Add the chicken and stir.
2 - Add the garlic and cook on a high heat for about 10 mins turning the chicken until browned all over.
3 - Sprinkle the flour over the chicken and cook for 1 min stirring. Stir in the cider and boil for 2 mins stirring occasionally to thicken and reduce. Add the mustard and cover. simmer for 10mins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter