Wego Shop

Paticake

DIS Veteran
We usually use WeGo shop for our grocery deliveries. I placed an order for 10/31. We usually pay cash at delivery but this time they want our credit card. I understand that it is Halloween and they want to get their delivery people off the road by 2pm so they will deliver to bell services. We were told on our last trip that this would be the procedure from now on anyway. Has anyone used the service lately? Do you have to tip bell services as well? TIA

I've always tipped bell services on grocery delivery.....but it is a tip, so it is up to you.

I usually use Garden Grocer, but we pick up the groceries when we arrive and take everything to the room at once. I tip bell services for both the luggage and the groceries at the same time.

We go shop is not a Disney preferred vendor. They can not bring your order to you room any more. If bell services delivers it we tip.

We go shop is not a Disney preferred vendor. They can not bring your order to you room any more. If bell services delivers it we tip.

I thought "Preferred vendor" meant they could deliver to Bell Services.

I also agree that the double tipping (once to WEGOSHOP) and then to Bell Services is making the grocery shopping add-on quite high. Especially with a delivery charge. We have been doing less and less grocery delivery.

We were told last trip the delivery folks had to pay a fee to bring deliveries to the rooms.if they didn't then they were left at Bell Services.

That is my point. By the time we tip, pay for delivery service, and tip bell services it adds up. We enjoy not having to rent a car and spending time at the grocery store but may need to reconsider.

That is my point. By the time we tip, pay for delivery service, and tip bell services it adds up. We enjoy not having to rent a car and spending time at the grocery store but may need to reconsider.

I am a 7 time wegoshop veteran customer and I have always highly recommended them.
BUT
I had a really nasty exchange with Amy Martin the owner, and her husband, I think Dean, in August about delivery options. I will NEVER use them again.
I have an order in with Garden Grocer and I have been extremely pleased with their customer service to date. As a new user, I made 2 mistakes on my order. They helped me quickly and efficiently to correct those. I am still waiting for my first delivery, but I am confident it will go well.
I think it is pretty sad that wegoshop has shrunk to these levels.

I used WGS since before Marge took over. Marge was great. We always looked forward to seeing her. Since she left I have to admit the service has dropped. I have had wonderful delivery folks but my dealings with Amy have been less than good.

We have used different services in the past. After mistakes/problems with them all and after looking at the markup/delivery fee, we decided to rent a car for the day, shop where we want, when we want and maybe have a nice meal off site.

Car rentals can be had for around $30.

:earsboy: Bill

I've used WeGo Shop maybe 5 or 6 times, last year being the last time. I never had a problem with the service or Amy. I would meet Kathy in the parking lot, pay and she would bring the groceries to Bell Services. And the only reason I had to meet the delivery person was that there were Wine Coolers in the order. Otherwise I could have paid by credit card and the groceries would go to Bell Services and I would not have to had been there.

Not using any delivery service this trip. We don't need that much and we'll probably either rent a car or bite the bullet for the few things we need and get them at the Screen Door. Trust me; it's not much we're looking at. :rotfl:

We have always used We Go Shop, mostly because they will pick up adult beverages as well. Does Garden Grocer do that?

We have always used We Go Shop, mostly because they will pick up adult beverages as well. Does Garden Grocer do that?
Yes. But they're going to ask for your drivers license to be faxed to them. I asked them last year.

We usually use WeGo shop for our grocery deliveries. I placed an order for 10/31. We usually pay cash at delivery but this time they want our credit card. I understand that it is Halloween and they want to get their delivery people off the road by 2pm so they will deliver to bell services. We were told on our last trip that this would be the procedure from now on anyway. Has anyone used the service lately? Do you have to tip bell services as well? TIA

Do not use We Go Shop. Amy Martin is double charging people’s credit cards, sometimes even triple charging, hoping her clients won’t notice. It is a scam. She should be reported. Use another service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts