WEEKLY recreation calendar?

roperkim

Earning My Ears
I just called the Fort hoping to get info on the March recreation calendar and was told that it's released on Sundays for the rest of the week. Can anyone confirm this new practice? Every other time we've went it's been a monthly schedule and even just this February appears to have been monthly.

We'll be there March 8-11 so any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

It is released the 1st day of the month. I have seen the March one on Facebook, Here is the movie schedule for March if that helps.
  • 1st – Wreck-It Ralph

• 2nd – Ralph Breaks the Internet

• 3rd – Lilo & Stitch

• 4th – A Bug’s Life

• 5th – Cinderella (2015 Live Action)

• 6th – Up

• 7th – Brother Bear

• 8th – The Princess & the Frog

• 9th – Christopher Robin

• 10th – Tangled

• 11th – The Mighty Ducks

• 12th – Toy Story 2

• 13th – Lady & the Tramp

• 14th – 101 Dalmatians

• 15th – Wreck-It Ralph

• 16th –Ralph Breaks the Internet

• 17th – Lilo & Stitch

• 18th - A Bug’s Life

• 19th – Cinderella (2015 Live Action)

• 20th – Up

• 21st – Brother Bear

• 22nd – The Princess & the Frog

• 23rd – Christopher Robin

• 24th – Tangled

• 25th – The Mighty Ducks

• 26th – Toy Story 2

• 27th – Lady & the Tramp

• 28th – 101 Dalmatians

• 29th – Wreck-It Ralph

• 30th –Ralph Breaks the Internet

• 31st – Lilo & Stitch

I wonder if the CM was confusing the weekly Parks schedule with the monthly Fort Rec schedule?

Thank you. Can you give me the link or what to search for on Facebook for the full activities calendar? Everything I've seen is still the February one.

Thank you. Can you give me the link or what to search for on Facebook for the full activities calendar? Everything I've seen is still the February one.

There are multiple sites that post them, just Google Fort Wilderness Movie and Recreation calendar. I could not find the actual calendar posted anywhere yet, just the movie schedule. Someone did post a photo in the FB group I belong to but the photo was not good enough to copy and paste here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter