week of the 4th of July??

scanmom

DIS Veteran
How bad sre the crowds the week of the 4th of July? My Dad is self employed and they always close up and take their vacations on this week. We would like to all go together (9 in all ) to DL/DCA, but I am wondering if it is worth it? I know it will be crowded, but if we have a 4 day hopper pass, will we be able to see it all? Or at least close to it all?! We will also be visiting family and going to the beach at least 1 day. Should I forget it and go with my DH and DK's, and forget going with my Dad, or is it worth it? Please help, I am SOOOO worried over this situation!!!Thanks!!!:p

Got to be honest, the crowds are HORRENDOUS over 4th of July! Expect them to be even worse than usual since DCA will be getting the Main Street Electrical Parade as of July 4, so crowds will be huge there too, no doubt.

If it's the ONLY time you can go, I recommend doing early entry every time you can, take a break in the afternoon when the crowds are at their worst, and head back in the evenings.

Good luck! :D

We will also be there on the Fourth of July, have been debating whether or not to brave the crowds. Is the Fireworks something extra on this day? I mean don't they have Fireworks regularly? So if we don't go, will we be missing anything? TIA!

I thing they do plan an extra long fireworks show on the 4th. I don;t know for sure, but I have read that somewhere. What is TIA? In my line of work it is s tertiary ischemic attack!!!! (mini-stroke) LOL!!!:p

ha!ha!ha! I'm always asking silly questions!!! I usually end up laughing at myself!!! Thanks!!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter