Week After Thanksgiving

DH will not be participating in matching, not even color coordinated. I told him he is an Eeyore. He rolled his eyes at me.

:jumping1:
That’s so funny! My guy will wear Star Wars or something Marvel but that’s not really “Disney” to me! My kids will wear Disney/Pixar stuff but have gotten quite a bit pickier as they’ve gotten older. This year he agreed to a Dinoco shirt because he is a technician who works on fuel stations. I’m not really sure how I got him to agree to the matching Santa Mickey shirts but I’ll take it!

Double post sorry

I randomly checked to see what ADR’s are available 11/26 and 11/27 and was surprised there were still quite a few available. Do you think this is indicative of crowds or is there always availability this close to the date?

Double post sorry

I randomly checked to see what ADR’s are available 11/26 and 11/27 and was surprised there were still quite a few available. Do you think this is indicative of crowds or is there always availability this close to the date?
Interesting. That would be nice. I'm expecting Monday to be pretty busy because it's a Monday, but I'm hoping T, W, Th are fairly light before it picks up on Friday.

Interesting. That would be nice. I'm expecting Monday to be pretty busy because it's a Monday, but I'm hoping T, W, Th are fairly light before it picks up on Friday.

We always go on Mondays and I’ve never experienced crazy crowds! I’m hoping that remains true despite all the posts I’ve seen lately

Great day! I bought my tickets (4 day hoppers) today from LMT. They were $314.70 a piece including taxes and everything for adults. I received them via e-mail within a couple of hours. They expire Jan. 13, 2020 for first day use, for anyone who is interested. And yes, I will add MaxPass upon entering each day.

Also - while checking my reservation at Homewood Suites Convention Center - I noticed the price had gone DOWN!! So I rebooked. This really shocked me as I had stalked this reservation for a year and had some trouble getting all 4 nights in a row at a decent price when I was finally able to book.

SO excited. I wish there was a way we would know if we all bumped into each other. Back in the day, the DisBoard members were known by little lime green Mickey Heads they would attach to their backpacks. I met a fellow Dis'er at Space Mountain about 10 years ago that way. It was so cool, and great to show my hubby I wasn't the only crazy Dis Board person - they really do exist!

Great day! I bought my tickets (4 day hoppers) today from LMT. They were $314.70 a piece including taxes and everything for adults. I received them via e-mail within a couple of hours. They expire Jan. 13, 2020 for first day use, for anyone who is interested. And yes, I will add MaxPass upon entering each day.

Also - while checking my reservation at Homewood Suites Convention Center - I noticed the price had gone DOWN!! So I rebooked. This really shocked me as I had stalked this reservation for a year and had some trouble getting all 4 nights in a row at a decent price when I was finally able to book.

SO excited. I wish there was a way we would know if we all bumped into each other. Back in the day, the DisBoard members were known by little lime green Mickey Heads they would attach to their backpacks. I met a fellow Dis'er at Space Mountain about 10 years ago that way. It was so cool, and great to show my hubby I wasn't the only crazy Dis Board person - they really do exist!

YAY for passes at a discount!!

It's interesting, I went to check some reservations since you mentioned the price went down. I had previously been booked at BWPPI before moving to DLH. It had been sold out. Now there are rooms available at pretty decent prices, and more than one so it's not just my canceled reservation (which I did three weeks ago). I notice the Tropicana also has rooms and they had previously been sold out. Now I suppose it's possible they hold things open and release at certain dates, but still I'm surprised. I also just like to try and figure things out, even when there is nothing to figure out.

Fun to hear about little green pins to distinguish Dis'ers. I bet some of us end up in line together but we'll just never know it. I'll have a mini me with me though so if you see us say hello! We'll have matching shirts every day. She will probably literally be bouncing, it's what she does. :)

I would love to see you Erin! I know we will both be at Fantasmic! on Friday night - I splurged on the Blue Bayou dinner for my hubby and me - celebrating 30 years! I will look for you, your daughter and your adorable shirts (and your Eeyore tagging close behind)!

I would love to see you Erin! I know we will both be at Fantasmic! on Friday night - I splurged on the Blue Bayou dinner for my hubby and me - celebrating 30 years! I will look for you, your daughter and your adorable shirts (and your Eeyore tagging close behind)!

We'll be in Hungry Bear seating on Friday so not too far from you! I'm so jealous you get to do BB. Just the dessert alone looks worth it. Congrats on 30 years! That's awesome!

I'm hoping if I just keep my Eeyore fed (and not in matching shirts) he'll be a little more like Pooh Bear :) He would kill me if he knew I was here comparing him to Eeyore and Pooh...

The hotels having availability makes me think again that we may have all picked the perfect week to go!

I too was wishing there was a way to recognize fellow Dis’ers

Looks like I am joining the conversation a bit late but my family and I will also be heading to Anaheim on the 24th and in the park the week after Thanksgiving Nov. 26 - Nov. 30. Boy, are we ready for a break! 9 days to go. I better get packing!

We will be doing the BB Fantasmic dinner on Friday along with some of you. And, just like everyone else, crossing my fingers for manageable crowds.

I am one of those DISers from way back in the good old days who still has my little green Mickey! I haven't thought to hang him out where he would be visible in a really long time but it is interesting that folks still know about him. Maybe I should bring him back out for old time's sake and see if anyone says hello.

Looks like I am joining the conversation a bit late but my family and I will also be heading to Anaheim on the 24th and in the park the week after Thanksgiving Nov. 26 - Nov. 30. Boy, are we ready for a break! 9 days to go. I better get packing!

We will be doing the BB Fantasmic dinner on Friday along with some of you. And, just like everyone else, crossing my fingers for manageable crowds.

I am one of those DISers from way back in the good old days who still has my little green Mickey! I haven't thought to hang him out where he would be visible in a really long time but it is interesting that folks still know about him. Maybe I should bring him back out for old time's sake and see if anyone says hello.
You should bring out your little Mickey! And welcome to the week after Thanksgiving crowd!

You should bring out your little Mickey! And welcome to the week after Thanksgiving crowd!
Mariezp,

Well you got me traveling down memory lane and I found the thread from 10 years ago!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/lime-green-mickey-sightings.1993338/

Go to the second page and you’ll see a picture of me with Husker Mickey . I am on the right in white, and there’s a pic of my lime green Mickey heads. Sadly I think they have been lost. But what FUN for me to dig up this old post!

Last edited:
Mariezp,

Well you got me traveling down memory lane and I found the thread from 10 years ago!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/lime-green-mickey-sightings.1993338/

Go to the second page and you’ll see a picture of me with Husker Mickey . I am on the right in white, and there’s a pic of my lime green Mickey heads. Sadly I think they have been lost. But what FUN for me to dig up this old post!

What fun! I love that people just went out to Home Depot and made it happen! Now I'll know what the deal is if I ever do spot one.

We'll be in Hungry Bear seating on Friday so not too far from you! I'm so jealous you get to do BB. Just the dessert alone looks worth it. Congrats on 30 years! That's awesome!

I'm hoping if I just keep my Eeyore fed (and not in matching shirts) he'll be a little more like Pooh Bear :) He would kill me if he knew I was here comparing him to Eeyore and Pooh...

Erin and ColoradoMom, I'll be at Fantasmic! Friday night too with my fiance. Maybe I'll spot you all!! :)

I won’t have a green Mickey but I will have this new backpack I made today. So do say hello if you see us.

We’re all packed and now we wait. One more week!!!

Attachments

• AB23D03A-1218-4CC1-834A-0ED004D7BB78.jpeg
    AB23D03A-1218-4CC1-834A-0ED004D7BB78.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter