Weather

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Hi everyone. I've been reading that it's around 80 during the day and in the low 60's at night right now in Orlando. We will be down there the first week in April. What should the weather be like at night then? We will be tent camping and I want to be prepared. Thanks. TC

Hi - according to the Birnbaum Disney book the average high in April is 83 and the average low is 59, and average rainfall is 1.8 inches. Sorry if I am repeating info you already have? We have gone down to WDW once in April and it was *HOT* by Ohio standards, especially for Ohio, ha! We'll be down at FW the first week of April too this year (we're from Medina County!) but will be staying in a cabin again. It really is a *small world after all* :D Hope this helps you out a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest