Weather Shock

2rad4u

Mouseketeer
The weather here on "leaving for WDW day" is 46/33 with a low the night before of 25...

Mid 80's is gonna be a shock!

oweather.jpg

It will take you the entire vacation to get used to it, then you go back home and freeze. BUT you know spring is coming and it won’t be long until we get glorious sunshine and warmth. Boy I miss it

Enjoy! That's how it was last February when I was down. The locals were complaining about the oppressive heat (80s) and I was like, "I'll give you the 20s back home."

Coming back home to winter just reinforces that I'm moving south in a few years when I retire.

j

Going from cold to warm is wonderful. Going from warm to cold is a shock to the body.
This Jan for us was just that. Left for home while raining at WDW it was not cold, Next day was warm and sunny Day 3 and home drizzling and getting colder. Once home rewinterized in rain that got steadier and temps falling fast ahead of the polar vortex that the east coast got hit with overnight

*hits self in forehead with palm* Didnt even think of having to rewinterize the camper after the trip. Just one more thing to add to the to do list.........

*hits self in forehead with palm* Didnt even think of having to rewinterize the camper after the trip. Just one more thing to add to the to do list.........

I'm hoping i don't have to re-winterize, we get back north on April 1st. Supposed to be in the 40's when we pull out on the 15th. (fingers crossed) Brutal today, 8 degrees, -20 wind chill

When we left a couple years ago it was -10 degrees in PA, we arrived in Disney and a day later it was 90. Big swing, and we had to re winterize on the way back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!