Weather & Crowds in Late March

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited! We were able to get a studio at OKW, 5 nights, for $425.00 by renting points. We've stayed there before and I loved it :p

Can anyone tell me what to expect, weather-wise, during the latter part of March? I'm guessing the temps will be in the 80's, but figured I'd post here to find out for sure!

Also, is it generally crowded during this time of year? The parks are open later, so I'm guessing it will be pretty crowded, but again, I'm hoping someone can tell me about their experiences.

THANKS! princess: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

March isn't a bad time to go... In fact, I think it's a great time to go to Disney. The weather is just perfect, ranging from like the lower 80's and higher 70's during the days and like the 60's at night. And the parks are more crowded than say, in January (when they are dead), but it's easier to endure water rides and they are not extremely crowded like during Summer.

When we were there late March last year, we had a few unseasonably cool days with highs in the low 60s and high winds. The rest of the time was warm enough to swim.

We were there the last week of March last year. The weather was quite cool and rainy, which was unusual. Crowds were not bad.

We'll be at BWV 3/27 - 4/2. I'm hoping for better weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter