Weather Concern for Trip March 2-8

Sharron379

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,
I have been checking accuweather like a crazy person. I am little concerned about the weather. Weather.com says it will be warmer and only a 60% chance compared to colder and rainy weather all day. It says it will turn cold (the 60's) and rain for one day and then stay in the 60's for 2-3 days. First off how accurate is accuweather this far out? What do we do if it rains all day? We live in Dallas and weather changes on the dot but I just dont know about Orlando. We were really hoping for good weather. Everyone always tells me this is not the rainy season and usually in the upper 70's- to low 80's. We are so excited about this trip. It is our first with our two boys (3 1/2 and 20 months), we just want good weather! :beach:
Thanks for all the help!
Sharron

Don't bother checking the weather, it changes from morning to afternoon here in Orlando, not even looking at the weather in the morning makes sense to plan your evening.
My advice, you're coming anyways right? Bring a poncho, a light jacket or sweater and have fun.:thumbsup2

I really appreciate it. I guess that is why we just have to pack alot! Put the kiddos in layers and go. What do you suggest to do on rainy days in the Worlds.
Sharron

I really appreciate it. I guess that is why we just have to pack alot! Put the kiddos in layers and go. What do you suggest to do on rainy days in the Worlds.
Sharron

I will be there the same time (March 1-5) and plan on taking a bag and getting a locker. I did it 2 years ago and it was great. I will bring pants/shorts (whichever I am not ering), and extra sweatshirt and shoes. I figure it beats running back to the hotel. I hate being too hot/cold and do NOT want to carry all this. I will keep a light jacket and poncho on me.

I will be there march 2-8 as well and from what i've seen they're calling for great weather! 80 on sunday! we went this time last year and it was gorgeous except for one rainy day! :)

I really appreacite it. I checked the weather today and it changed to better weather. I am just so excited for this trip. :banana: I just want it to be good for the kids and of course for us.

Sharron

I will be there march 2-8 as well and from what i've seen they're calling for great weather! 80 on sunday! we went this time last year and it was gorgeous except for one rainy day! :)

Wow. I was there the same time as you last year and it sounds as if I will be there the same time this year! Are you stalking me? Or are you cute DD Princess in my signature? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter