We won!! Trip to St. Augustine

Congratulations!!! :banana::banana::banana:Did this happen to be the contest on Mix103 for the summer picture thing? I entered one of our pictures from our May Honeymoon in WDW. If it was the same contest, I'm glad a fellow DISer won! :woohoo:

Congratulations!!! :banana::banana::banana:Did this happen to be the contest on Mix103 for the summer picture thing? I entered one of our pictures from our May Honeymoon in WDW. If it was the same contest, I'm glad a fellow DISer won! :woohoo:

Yes, it was!!! I saw your Mickey picture on there. It is really, really cute. Me and DH both commented on it when we saw it. We were like, we want Mickey to do that next time we see him!!

Congratulations!
I lived in St Aug for 4 years while attending Flagler College.
there are tour companies that bundle different attractions/sites together. Each has its own train that you can hop on and off all day. Most everything is in walking distance, especially downtown (Flagler, Wax Museum, Waterfront, Ripley's, the Fort, old town). the Fountain of Youth, Old Jail, and a few other sites are a little farther but the trains go there too. The Lighthouse and Alligator Farm are across the Bridge of Lions...trains do run there too, but I suggest driving if you have your own vehicle. There are also the outlet malls out by I-95. Another local hang-out is Scarlet's.
Please keep in mind if you tour Flagler College that the students do live there so please be considerate as you tour the Rotunda and Tiffany dining room in the Old Ponce de Leon hotel as it is basically their living room and dining room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter