We tried a different tactic!

mickeysbestfriend

DIS Veteran
On our last trip my wife, sister and I tried a different tactic for our dining.

To save a few bucks and our waistlines we decided to eat our big meals at lunch time rather than dinner. We ate breakfast at our villa and had a light snack in the evening (like a sundae) and we all went to bed satisfied and none of us gained the usual 5 lbs.

We lunched at Trails End, Liberty Tree, Le Cellier and Tusker house. Since we are all on low carb diets the buffets were a great option. Our only late meal was our pilgrimage to Prime Time.

It saved us big bucks and we still ate where we wanted!

Bill

sounds like a great idea, I would LOVE to do that but my DH has a problem being on the dining plan and eating lunch. Does not bother me, Iam looking to save on the waistline as well.

We've done this too, and are doing it on our next trip. We normally eat something in our room, then have a nice lunch, and split something at dinner. I think it's a great idea:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter