We loved FL Tours Towncar

Rebecca Mills

Earning My Ears
Wanted to put a plug in for the Fl Tours Towncar service. Their prices are competitive ($80 round trip from MCO with on-line coupon) and we had a stop at any store we wanted to get groceries, even at 2 a.m.! This company was wonderful. Our flights were totally changed, making our arrival at least 2 hours later than originally planned (thunderstorms, so forth) I called them from the airports twice, as we learned our flights were different and at different times. I was worried-we do not travel a lot. Andy (I think that's right) was professional and reassuring and was there waiting for us as expected. We were VERY happy with how we were treated and it was so nice to have a nice ride to the resort. For the return trip, our driver called us to confirm pick-up time two days before we were to leave. I would highly recommend FL Tours for your vacation!

Thanks for posting Rebecca. I will be using Fl Tours in a little under 3 weeks. Normally use Mears but went with Fl Tours this time since they are a sponsor here. I've heard quite a bit about YourRide but nnot much about FL Tours. You're post has reassured me.. :D

I hope you have a great time, and have a good experience with FL Tours! If you happen to get Andy as your driver, tell him the Mills family says hello!
RM

I am glad you had a great experience with them. We are trying them in Dec.

I just used FL Tours this past weekend. I also agree they are great. I now have a company that I can tell people to use when they go to Disney :)

We are using them for the first time in Oct. Hope all goes well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!