We have a new baby in the family!Update! She has been named!

kejoda

<font color=red>Steve Irwin, taking care of Heaven
My niece was delivered by c-section this morning!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc A whomping 10lb11oz! From what I heard from Gandma she is adorable but that is no surprise. She doesn't have a name yet so I'm just going to call her sweetie;) . I'm going to go see her tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

My niece has been named Bethany Elana. The other choice was Elana Beth. Elana is for her Gandma on her Dads side. the final decsion was made by me and 2 other aunts. I think her Mom was relieved the choice was made. It was great to spend time with her and the boys love being around a baby. She is having some problems with her blood sugar so keep her in your Prayers that they go up and stay up. Its not severe but she won't be able to go home until the sugar levels are stable.

Congratulations to the family and best wishes for your little 'sweetie'.

Awwwww. Congratulations. :) :)
girl.gif

Congratulations Aunt Beccy & Uncle Tim!! I hope your SIL is doing well.:)

All right Auntie Hot Potato! I'll bet you are verrry excited to see her!

Treat her well and teach her to Wiggle!

Congrats.gif

Congratulations! 10 lbs. 11 ozs. Wow! She's got my DS beat. He was 10 lbs. 2 ozs. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Congrats, Beccy.:) I bet she's an adorable little sprite.;) (you know I had to put a Sonic reference in here;) )

Congratulations Aunt Hot Potato!!:Pinkbounc

BIG baby!!!!
Congrat to you and the new family on the arrival of "Sweetie"
We want pictures!!!!

Congratulations, Aunt Bekky!! My DS was 10l bs 7 Oz, but he was born ******lly with no meds! Actually came in a hurry after being 2 weeks late! Hope your SIL is doing well too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!