we got a BWV upgrade

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
just got back from 3 nt Dream cruise and 3 nights at BWV in a 1 bedroom after cruise. Little confusion checking in. The CM saw we had a birthday and 42 yr anniversary that week so I guess she checked with HK on the phone and looked for a ready room. Very nice but I asked before she found one if we could get a room closer than the last 3 we got at the end of hall on standard side (5123,3123,5125) . They got one at 5004 ready now and I told her we had a standard 1 bed and she said she knew. we got half way and had to stop wife to wait till I found it. It was all the way down the hall. At that time I knew it wasn't standard, I went inside and it looked out at the S/D and canal. Very nice but I wasn't paying extra pts for this. Back to the desk and got same CM . Told her it was way at the end and not a standard room. She called HK again and checked for what was ready. They had 3094 almost ready facing luna pool. I told her that we booked a standard 1 bed and that one was preferred view. She said OK do you want it. I said not if I have to use more pts. She said that they upgraded us. What!! Why not just tell me from the start. I keep trying to make her understand I booked a standard room. We waited for that room about 30 mins.
Mind you that all I asked for was a room a little closer than before and would wait for one. Anyway the room was great and would book it again if I can.
I did check DVC to make sure no extra points were taken. I guess they upgraded us for our 42 anniversary.

Good for you and I hope you had a great anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter