We did it....

Haha- thanks, everybody, for the warm welcome! It's always awesome to see that Ryan & I aren't the only enormously dorky dorks out there! ;)

-Christian

Oh, you're in good company here- that's for sure! :banana:

I see you guys went on your first cruise this month- DCL? How was it?

Oh it was beyond fantastic- The service was above and beyond, the ship was gorgeous, and the experience of sailing was very very fun! The only negative experiences I had on the cruise was waking up in Nassau with a cold... visiting Nassau (go figure), and one of the people at our dining table was a pushy talker who made snide comments about our awesome server's Indonesian accent. We were able to work around not seeing our fellow dining-mate again, and we only went on Nassau for 15 minutes. The cold, however, was constant. :( BUT, even with those three things, the cruise was still an amazing experience! I cant wait until the podcast cruise!!

Oh, and by the way, that day in Nassau ended up being fantastic, as I spent 2 hours in the Rainforest Room at the Spa, and another hour and a half at the pool. Oh, and if anybody watches Extreme Home Makeover, they were on the cruise with us shooting an episode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter