WDW veteran but new to DDP

Liz

Make a miracle!
We are on the DDP for the first time in December. With the advent of holiday pricing around Christmas it made the DP an even better value. After making all our ADR's it seems we are returning to a lot of old favorites (not necessarily a bad thing) and only a couple of new places to try. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge and have a total of 30 TS credits to use between us all. Any suggestions for how you would change things?

12/16
Whispering Canyon - dinner (have only been here for breakfast once)
5 credits

12/17
LeCellier Candlelight Processional package (first visit to LeCellier)
5 credits

12/18
Chef Mickeys breakfast - ate here once but its been years
5 credits

12/19
50's PTC - We always eat here and love it but should we try something new like Sci-Fi?
Share 2 credits + pay OOP for one meal

12/20
Rose & Crown - Eaten here many times because we love to watch Illuminations from this spot but I'm open to changing it. Maybe Coral Reef? Because we'd never be able to afford CR if we weren't on the DDP.
Share 3 credits

12/21
Ohana - never have eaten here but we always wanted to. Cancelled a reservation here last time because of poor reviews. Debating about changing to Kona but Ohana sounds interesting and fun.
5 credits

12/22
Crystal Palace dinner - ate here for dinner last December and we really liked it. Considered Tonys or LTT but family voted to go back to CP.
5 credits

I know Boma gets rave reviews but I didn't really want to make a special trip to AKL for dinner. I know we'll stay at AKL at some point and figured we can eat there then.

This trip will consist of my DH and myself along with DD (18), DS (19) and Dfriend (20).

Appreciate any input! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter