WDW to reduce physical distancing in phases?

Reports are coming out that Disney is now filling every seat on buses - a big step! Should make bus wait times much more bearable for those who are comfortable with the change.

They were doing that the first week of May when we were there. There are still dividers up between parties, but they seat people in all sections.

We used Max pass the last time we went to DL and it honestly was so much better than FP+. It was so worth it. What I don't know is how well it would work at WDW since the parks aren't as easy to hop between since max pass you could make ride for either park no matter which park you were currently in.
To each their own. I significantly preferred FP+ over Maxpass. Getting our 3 favorite FP ahead of time PLUS being able to get whatever we wanted day of. Going from FP to FP all day. We were generally able to get the same number of fastpasses with each system each day, but having those 3 pre-planned were awesome. Being free also tips the scales in favor of FP+, but I know that is very unlikely to return.

To each their own. I significantly preferred FP+ over Maxpass. Getting our 3 favorite FP ahead of time PLUS being able to get whatever we wanted day of. Going from FP to FP all day. We were generally able to get the same number of fastpasses with each system each day, but having those 3 pre-planned were awesome. Being free also tips the scales in favor of FP+, but I know that is very unlikely to return.

Agreed! We did not care for Maxpass. It was better than nothing but we would take FP+ any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter