WDW showing Wolfgang Puck Cafe as 'Signature' also?

kimkim

Mouseketeer
I just made an ADR at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe thinking it is a 1 TS credit restaurant on the dining plan. However, from the 'overview' page on the WDW site:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/wolfgang-puck-cafe/

It is listed as 'Signature Dining' on the far right side, under Service: Dinner (along with being A la Carte and Californian). So will I have to use 2 TS for my ADR? I really want to eat at the bottom floor restaurant and use 1 TS so I'm confused! It's not listed along with the other Signature Restaurants, so I don't understand why it's listed that way on the restaurant info page.

Any body know what's going on here?

Thanks!
Kim

Not entirely sure, but it looks like there are 2 "parts" to the Wolfgang Puck restaurant. Part 1 appears to be more like a downstairs Cafe, and then the upstairs looks like more of a signature restaurant...or at least that's what I recall when I was looking at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter