Wdw legend

griffinstorme

Earning My Ears
on a recent trip to wdw with my sister and niece, we stayed at pop century. Across the lake we saw the abonded legendary years building. My sister and I agree it's sad that the project was just dropped. After some research I found rumors of them turning it into family suites. If anyone knows of cast members or Disney workers with information on the legendary years please post what you know. Check out the legendary years page on facebook.

on a recent trip to wdw with my sister and niece, we stayed at pop century. Across the lake we saw the abonded legendary years building. My sister and I agree it's sad that the project was just dropped. After some research I found rumors of them turning it into family suites. If anyone knows of cast members or Disney workers with information on the legendary years please post what you know. Check out the legendary years page on facebook.

I found this Youtube video. There are some other abandoned areas of WDW that I miss. I loved River Country and Discovery Island. All closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter