WDW is back on the cards!

Yay!! Congrats on the new job!

My sister and I were going to do something else for our Sisters Trip instead of WDW- take a cruise or go to Vegas. Tonight we were sitting in Applebee's waiting for our food and she was talking about one of her co-workers being there right now, and we just came to the mutual decision at the same time that we didn't particularly want to cruise or go to Vegas. We wanted to go to WDW again, even though our last trip was almost ruined due to extreme heat. So...December 2025 it is. It's just where we want to be.

My sister and I were going to do something else for our Sisters Trip instead of WDW- take a cruise or go to Vegas. Tonight we were sitting in Applebee's waiting for our food and she was talking about one of her co-workers being there right now, and we just came to the mutual decision at the same time that we didn't particularly want to cruise or go to Vegas. We wanted to go to WDW again, even though our last trip was almost ruined due to extreme heat. So...December 2025 it is. It's just where we want to be.

Good on yer! Have a great time!

Got a new job and now a WDW holiday is back on the cards! I'll have to wait and budget more than a little bit, but I can do it!
Congratulations!!

My sister and I were going to do something else for our Sisters Trip instead of WDW...So...December 2025 it is. It's just where we want to be.
You'll love seeing it all decorated for the holidays!!

Do they still have Hallowishes? I saw them once before and they were brilliant!
I haven't been around Halloween (I was talking there to BlueStarryHat and her sister, since I've been at Christmas) but I've seen photos on line of Halloween stuff, and it looked awesome too!!

You'll love seeing it all decorated for the holidays!!
We do! :PinkbouncDecember is our usual time to go. We just wanted to try something different last time and went in September so we could do the Halloween party. It was sooooooo hot-I mean desperately hot, not just Florida hot which we're used to. It was so broiling we kept going back to our hotel and resting, unheard of for us. The unrelenting heat nearly ruined our vacation, so never again! Back to December trips. We love the Holidays at WDW.

Do they still have Hallowishes? I saw them once before and they were brilliant!

No they do a different Halloween fireworks show now, Mickey's Not-So-Spooky Halloween Spectcular, for the parties. It is good though! It incorporates projections like Happily Ever After does.

No they do a different Halloween fireworks show now, Mickey's Not-So-Spooky Halloween Spectcular, for the parties. It is good though! It incorporates projections like Happily Ever After does.

If there's one thing that Disney does Right, it's fireworks. Spectacular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter