• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW florist and hotel deliveries ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Has anyone ordered anything from the WDW florist and had it delivered to thier WDW hotel ?

What do you suggest for a family of 4 (children ages 7 & 11)
to be waiting for them in the room (or at the hotel desk)
upon arrival ?

Thanks for any suggestions ! :)

Hi Pooh!!!!! :wave: I have both received and sent. Always pleased, every time. I have sent both Magical Munchies and Disney Family Treats baskets, with added little plushes and or mylar balloons. I received a Chocolate Lovers basket (Yum!) All were great.

Here is a link

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/florist.html

I would also love to hear about the Walt Disney World Florist. I have been looking everywhere to see pictures of some of the baskets and am only finding a few. Our trip in April is totally for the kids. I was thinking about having the romantic moments basket sent to my husband for a nice night for us after the kids go to bed. Along with it, I would send a small gift for the kids (maybe some balloons, a plush, and another type of treat).

I hope to see more replies posted on the florist deliver. How was the service? Did you think it was worth the money? Any pictures? Actually, just any information.

Thanks.

I had a flower arrangement sent to our room for mothers day before Mom arrived. It was $32 and fairly nice. About what you would expect from FTD. This was at WL. We took the flowers with us to POR when we moved and they were still nice. A couple days later we moved to the Yacht Club but forgot the flowers in the room. I called over to POR and when we returned from dinner the flower were waiting in our room at the Yacht Club and still looked pretty good!

I would love to have something waiting for my 4 year old and 2 year old. They both love Toy Story. Anyone seen baskets with this theming or do you know if this is the stuff they can do.

Also have 15 year old boy/girl twins and would love to have something waiting for them as well.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Liz

I have used the disney florist for each of our last 2 trips. Logistic wise, the delivery has to be made when you are in the room, according each of the resorts we stayed at (POR and GF). They have great packages. The last one was a basket of treats and greets, ( mouse ears, autograph book, pen etc )delivered in a Mickey wire basket. If they are flying may want to consider the "tote" basket of treats that come in a canvas bag (Ours had pretzels, crackers, cheese, fruit and candy)
Flowers are nice, but the kids love eating the treats when they get back.
They can't side the card with any characters name, but it can say welcome to Disney, and we just told the kids it was from Mickey.
Love to know if you order anything and how the family liked it.

I ordered custom birthday baskets for my boss's two children last month. They were delivered to their room at AKL upon arrival and my boss was impressed which means thumbs up for WDW florist!

Sent DW a basket for our anniversary last year and they were nothing but easy to work with. DW was very pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter