WDW/DCL journal

WisconsinDisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
I just found the journal I bought the first day of our honeymoon at Wilderness Lodge (we were to go on a DCL but the TA called us a few weeks prior and told us the ship was not finished and would not sail until the following month!). It is so funny to read all the things that I wrote about our 10 day long honeymoon to WDW! One of the funny things that I wrote was that I would never take a child under 7 to WDW! Well things have changed and we are taking our son (who will be 5) this summer on a DCL and WDW! I was getting misty eyed thinking about all the things I am going to write in that journal about our first DCL and WDW with our son. I am so glad that I bought that journal and kept up with it everyday because I did forget alot of things. I was thinking of getting a DCL journal but I thought that it would be nice to continue to write in that one. I wish I would have done that on my WDW trips when I was a kid!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!