WDTC/CRO Confirmation question

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
Last week, I booked a one night only reservation (and paid for that in full with cc) and then a 5 night package stay that would be a continuation of the first night.I paid my deposit and airfare on that with a cc.

Today I received 3 envelopes from WDTC.
#1 Confirmation of the package deal.
#2 Confirmation of the package deposit and airfare paid in full.
#3 Our E-Ticket airline vouchers.

I did not receive anything from CRO regarding the room only ressie.Can anyone tell me if they will mail something to me seperately confirming our one night ressie that is paid in full?

I noticed on my credit card statement that the room only amount was paid to CRO and the package deposit and airline amount was paid to WDTC. I thought the two were combining????

Thanks!:confused:

While I haven't done exactly what you've done, I have switched between a package vacation and a room only vacation. Yes, I have gotten a different type of confirmation in the mail for the room only vacation, but I did get it. If they charged your credit card, I'm sure you are okay and I have seen where other people haven't gotten their confirmation. Just call to check and make sure that you have your confirmation #.

Your package (and airline tickets, if included) are through WDTC, the room-only is through CRO, so it is entirely possible that the confirmations come from 2 separate places and may not arrive at the same time. I beleive that CRO sometimes is either slow about sending confirmations and sometimes does not send them unless requested. You may need to call back for the room only confirmation if it doesn't arrive in a week or so.

Originally posted by BrerMama
Your package (and airline tickets, if included) are through WDTC, the room-only is through CRO, so it is entirely possible that the confirmations come from 2 separate places and may not arrive at the same time..

Not necessarily. WDTC does room-only reservations that they call the basic plan. The OP may have received a confirmation for the one night reservation on one of those three she already got. Booking one night does not always mean that you are booked through CRO.

Originally posted by GoldenOldie
Not necessarily. WDTC does room-only reservations that they call the basic plan. The OP may have received a confirmation for the one night reservation on one of those three she already got. Booking one night does not always mean that you are booked through CRO.

Nope. I have very carefully looked at all the paperwork in all 3 envelopes. The one night room only is not listed anywhere, and neither is the cooresponding confirmation number.

I usually receive my confirmations from CRO within 5-6 days maybe less. If it's been longer than a week, I would call and ask them to send you one.

I booked room-only on Jan. 6, did not receive paperwork, called back to confirm. Called again on Jan. 26, they had my res. and said they would "send out another." Still nothing. Two days ago I modified my res., and yesterday finally received the confirmation letter for the first res.!!!!! Go figure!!:rolleyes:

Now I will play the waiting game for the new res. paperwork, which is actually 2 res. as I have split my stay between the Poly and AKL!! Room-only res. seem to be having trouble with the mail!:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter