waterpark donuts

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
So, I've heard about (and seen pictures of) the yummy donuts at typhoon lagoon...just wanted to check if they're available at blizzard beach too. They may influence our decision of what water park we go to. :rotfl:

Yes! Blizzard Beach has them too. They are a must-have for us each trip, yum! :goodvibes

So, I've heard about (and seen pictures of) the yummy donuts at typhoon lagoon...just wanted to check if they're available at blizzard beach too. They may influence our decision of what water park we go to. :rotfl:

As of the second week in May they were at Blizzard beach and they were DELICIOUS. Highly recommend them.

Are they are the dining plan? This is will be our first time on the DP so I didn't take notice in the past.

Oh man! We don't normally go to the water parks, but now I want to try these :) Does anyone have pictures they could post here? Thanks!

Ok, so what is so wonderful about these donuts? :)
I think it's that they're bite-sized, freshly made and still warm, and that you can get them with either sugar or a dipping sauce (chocolate, raspberry, and maybe white chocolate -- we just get sugar).

Donuts...with a dipping sauce??? Do tell...which s the best dip??? Sounds like the kind of sugar rush I need!!

Somebody please post a picture.......
We'll be there the week after next and fried sugary bread is one of my favorite weaknesses.

I tried but I just can't find a picture (checked the DIS, Google, Flickr).

Just checked and according to the menu on AllEars the dipping sauces are chocolate, white chocolate and raspberry. They don't mention it, but I'm pretty sure we were also given the option of getting our donuts plain, tossed in sugar, or tossed in cinnamon sugar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter