Warning To O'hana

Redarrow5150

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation on Saturday. I plan to eat very very lightly throughout the day so I can enjoy the food come dinner time!:yay:

I have a reservation on Saturday. I plan to eat very very lightly throughout the day so I can enjoy the food come dinner time!:yay:

:rotfl2: Don't eat Friday either! Enjoy!! I have been before but DH will be there for the first time in a couple weeks. He doesn't know what he is getting into yet!! I tried to explain but you can't really understand unless you have been there!:yay:

Thats funny:rotfl: BTW, I like your picture of the VH helmet, very cool

YUM!!! Have fun! Eat some bread pudding for me and I will return the favor in December!

We will be going to dinner our first night at WDW, we were able to snag a 7;40 ADR , so excited, can't wait!!.

We'll be there soon too.

Last time we were there, DH said he wanted a few more shrimp. The server started with 3.....DH asked for a couple more, so server put the WHOLE skewer of shrimp on his plate. It was a HUGE mound............and DH ate them all!!

We're having dinner there Monday, but after F&W! We'll try to control ourselves so we can enjoy all of the dinner courses :rotfl:

This is one place I cannot wait to visit. Have ADRs for an 8:00 dinner on 11/14. I hope my kids will like it.

Get 'em! I expect to see this Sunday morning headline, "Disney 'Ohana Restaurant Temporarily Shut Due to Sudden Food Shortage."

This is one of our favorite places. We have two Dinners planned. One at the beginning of our vacation with the whole family and the end for my Birthday. We also have a Breakfast planned for one morning but it will be a treat because I have never had it at that time before. My son wants to see Stitch. Please tell me breakfast is just as yummy!!!!!!

I know I will find those pounds I lost because I will be all over that dinner.

Enjoy it, as someone said become the skewer :) :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter