Warm Weekend Temps

Does the parade go right by carnation cafe? What time should I reserve for this?
The parade does go right by CC, but don't count on good viewing. You can request to be seated on the patio, but requests cannot be guaranteed. And you might be seated at the back of the patio, which is far from the Main Street side. Also, even if you get a table closer to the sidewalk, your view will be obstructed by pedestrians walking in front of you the whole time and other guests standing on the curb to view the parade. At best, you will have a view of the tops of the floats, you will hear the music very clearly, but you won't have a good view of anything happening on street level.
We enjoy dining at CC while the parade goes by, but we've seen the parade many times so we don't miss what gets obstructed.

I've lived in Southern California for over 20 years, and have never found this to be true. Warm is warm, and the weather app hasn't failed me yet. But thanks i guess

I have too. Maybe we use different weather apps (I use Weather Bug which has a station on Main Street in DL), but I find significant variance between what is forecast and what actually ends up being the high temp on clear, non windy days. They always project much higher than what ends up materializing. I'm a little obsessed with the weather.

It is WINDY here right now. Even though it’s sunny, it’s pretty cold because of the wind; lots of people are huddled into sweatshirts discussing how they’re cold. I’m sure it will warm up later.

I’m still going to wear a long sleeve shirt, pants and jacket on Saturday. I don’t break out the shorts until it’s at least 85 or even 90.

Lol I sound like such a wimp when it comes to weather :rotfl2:

50 at night is still pretty chilly if you're in shorts or even jeans and a sweatshirt.

I'd like to mix the daytime 70 and windy with the nighttime 80's and warm please. ;)

Just got home! It was packed today! But the weather was beautiful! Missed warm sunshine! Had a great time!

It was in the mid 80s today at the peak of the heat. Parks were definitely busy but I didn't think they were overly crowded. I think last Saturday was busier.

It was in the mid 80s today at the peak of the heat. Parks were definitely busy but I didn't think they were overly crowded. I think last Saturday was busier.
I felt like they were about equal. Although I feel like today fast passes lasted longer. I didn’t arrive until 11am and got fast passes for Space, Incredicoaster, and Haunted Mansion for midday. RSR wasnt even out yet and was distributing for 7pm. I did Goofy and RSR single rider which took about 20 minutes each. I was going to do Matterhorn single rider but saw people stuck on the mountain so I changed my mind lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter