Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

It's good to have a purpose in life, mine is moving threads. See, if I move it, then it doesn't look as if I killed it.
Given enough time, I can put a positive spin on just about anything! ::yes:: :wave: ::yes::

Kathi

Over 1500 page views for the main search page and now over 210 entries in the database! Keep it coming people! Spread the word! Put a link to the database in your signature just like mine!!

Fred

WELL I LOVE this,,,but I must have done something wrong (BELIEVE ME IF IT CAN BE DONE WRONG I DID IT LOL) I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW a bunch are going to OPENING day AT POP CENTURY, but it says no one is...HELPPPPPPPPP

Tink (Part of T&T)

What day is opening day? I see a good list of people going in December. Also, I don't see your DIS username in the database. What dates did you enter?

Fred

Hi Fred...

Well when all fails,,, READ THE INSTUCTIONS (I THOUGHT that was ONLY a guy thing LOL)..I GOT it the second time....this is GREAT..Thanks soooooo much,,boy between you and TYLER ..this trip is gonna be ONE of the BEST!!

AND may I add what a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY Pic you have there!!!!

Thanks again
ºoº EARS TO YOU ºoº

Tink (part of T&T)
Linda

Glad you figured it out! :teeth:

Now, who is Tyler? :confused:

I tend to agree about the fam pic but I AM a bit partial no???? ::yes::

Thanks!

Originally posted by Tigger&Tink
Hi Fred...

Well when all fails,,, READ THE INSTUCTIONS (I THOUGHT that was ONLY a guy thing LOL)..I GOT it the second time....this is GREAT..Thanks soooooo much,,boy between you and TYLER ..this trip is gonna be ONE of the BEST!!

AND may I add what a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY Pic you have there!!!!

Thanks again
ºoº EARS TO YOU ºoº

Tink (part of T&T)
Linda

WHO is TYLER you ask??

Well...... only one of the BEST and most WONDERFUL people on the boards (and this is coming from someone who has NO CLUE as to who he is LOL--YEt that is cause in 2 days I wll be at THE POP!!!!!!) BUT he is our resident POP CENTURY EXPERT!!! His thread has helped MANY a POPCENTURY opening day GROUPIE,, learn a lot of what will be going on..check out his POP CENTURY FAQ thread..its a doozie,,as is your FIND OUT WHOS GONNA BE THERE one!!! THANKS again for all your time on this!!

Tink (half of T&T)
Linda

Ahem....I actually have MET Tyler :eek: It is true (Tyler...if you are listening you might remember this). Last December after a wet day at AK...on a wet bus...with many other wet folks...Tyler had us all laughing and feeling wonderful on a special bus ride back to AKL.

Then I 'found' him again on these boards. This is a man with some Pixie Dust ::yes::

Wellllll ya lucky gal you!!! I am sure he must keep his pockets full of pixie dust!!!!! SO ANY hints of WHO I should be looking for?? are we talking Harrison Ford?? Danny Devito??? Just a hint will do..even though I am sure I read somewhere he is 6"2..shouldnt be hard to spot LOL!!!

Have a GREAT one...oh shucks have two or three..its Christmas!!!

Tink (half of T&T)
Linda

I have registered!! Catherinesmama and I are the only two arriving on Feb 7 at Pop Century!! I hope we have it all to ourselves!! LOL

Cya There!!

:wave2:

Well me and TIG are on our way....(HELPING to open PC tomorrow AM) But getting a jump (or bounce) on things by staying at ASMO tonight.....we are only 60 miles from the MAIN GATE,,so we should be there in 45 mins YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA..will post a report when we gat back......
Thanks again FRED for tyou hard work here,,,,now I know who to look for!!!!

Tink(half of T&T)
Linda

Over 1800 hits to the main search page and 247 database entries as of this AM. Come on people! Put a link like mine in your signatures!!! Let's get the word out! I would like to have 1000 entries by February!! :)

Fred

YIPPY! :hyper: :wave: ::yes::

I got to add my OWN dates!! 1/14 to 1/18 2004. I KNOW there has to be MORE people going then as well! ADD YOUR DATES!! Spread the word! (Can you tell I am obsessed!!?? :tongue: )

Fred

I know....so far we are all alone at WL :crazy: for our dates. When are YOU going?

Sorry I haven't gotten around to it yet. Holidays are busy. Will do it when I get a chance. I also have to add the Magic and Wonder for our cruising dis'rs!

Comeone people....let's add our dates! :)

Fred

Originally posted by TinkKel
Oh Pooh! Still no Shades of Greens! :) Please will you add it to the list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter