• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Want to know who's Cruisin' when you are? READ INSIDE!

Booked on the Oct. 4-11 Land & Sea cruise on the Wonder, Category 4, yet! And staying at the Polynesian! Traveling with DS 10, DM, DF and DSis! :cool1:

poohbear926 said:
Is there anyway to find someone who was on a past cruise if their not apart of the disboards? Like is there a roster of EVERYONE who was on the cruise?
Sure, check with Homeland Security. ;)

Is there anyway to find someone who was on a past cruise if their not apart of the disboards? Like is there a roster of EVERYONE who was on the cruise?

When I first started cruising back in the 1960's, you always would get a roster of everyone who was on board and where there hometown was located. It was really fun to see how many people were from different places all over the globe.

I assume that stopped somewhere in the 1980's because I don't remember seeing those rosters past the early 1980's.

:cheer2:

We are flying out Friday morning at 6am for the 7 day western caribbean cruise :banana: can't wait and hopefully booking the eastbound repo while on board!

We are flying out Friday morning at 6am for the 7 day western caribbean cruise :banana: can't wait and hopefully booking the eastbound repo while on board!

Have a fabulous trip!! Good luck on booking the repo and I hope you get the cabin you want. We want one on the Western Repo.

:surfweb:

I looks like this thread is not a sticky if you go directly to the cruise meets forum instead of just the general cruse thread list.:eek:

Perhaps it could be added there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter