Want to help me with a SeaWorld plan?

Chelley00

DIS Veteran
We are taking one day out of our October trip to go to SeaWorld for the first time. DD10 is an animal freak and is so excited to go.

I'm completely lost as to how to go about touring. I'm not super "commando" but I like to have a list of must dos and an idea about how to get everyone there :)

Kraken and Manta are probably out since it would just be DD10 and she would not want to ride alone. DS7 is too little, I'm not a fan of upside down stuff and Granny is afraid of heights :) If we finish up other stuff and there isn't a long wait, we might do one at the end of the day so I can stumble out to the car afterwards :rotfl:

Is it worth taking time out of the day to let DD and my mom do a the dolphin or sea lion up close tour? What about Dine with Shamu? (assuming they open it up in October)

The biggest thing is to jot down the show schedule and have a plan for the day based on those. You can spend an entire day just going from show to show. You will have a great time, even without doing the rides.

Try the breakfast with Shamu....it was the highlight of our trip to seaworld in CA----heard that it is available in FL again....truly worth the cost
:love:

I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about the Dolphin tour, if your DD loves animals, it's something to look into for sure!

If you decide against the tour, I'd still plan on feeding all the animals (dolphins, seals/sealions, and stingrays...you can "feed" the sharks, but it's really not all that exciting). If that's on your to-do list to feed dolphins ,the first feeding is usually at 930, and I'd plan to get there for that first show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter