Want to end trip with a bang!

eeyorepixie

AKA Queenie
How should I do this?

For Sept, I would like our last 2-3 days at the Poly for the cheapest price.

should I secure a room only reservation and then apply discounts later?

or will specials at the Poly be for only the more expensive rooms??

We are a party of 5, which tends to complicate things.

2nd Question, which is the cheapest Deluxe?

last trip I had to add one day, due to a cancelled flight and made a 1 day ressie for the Beach Club. The kids loved it and it made the end special! If I could do this again for 2 days it would be great. I would go for 3 if I could get a realllllllllllly good deal

What are my options to accomplish this???

I love the DIS! I feel bad for people who try to plan without you guys!

Some people may disagree with me but I have found room rates have been cheaper with the AAA discount (except with a pin). Ive always booked room only then applied packages/specials later and never had a problem.

How should I do this?

For Sept, I would like our last 2-3 days at the Poly for the cheapest price.

should I secure a room only reservation and then apply discounts later?

or will specials at the Poly be for only the more expensive rooms??

We are a party of 5, which tends to complicate things.

2nd Question, which is the cheapest Deluxe?

last trip I had to add one day, due to a cancelled flight and made a 1 day ressie for the Beach Club. The kids loved it and it made the end special! If I could do this again for 2 days it would be great. I would go for 3 if I could get a realllllllllllly good deal

What are my options to accomplish this???

I love the DIS! I feel bad for people who try to plan without you guys!

You mentioned you have 5 in your party? If that is the case, unless you have a child under 2 included in that 5, you will need to book a deluxe room at WL or AKL (standard rooms sleep 4 plus a child under 2, or maybe it's 2 and under)...I don't know the cost, but it may no longer be cheapest in that case.

All the other deluxe resorts sleep 5 in most of their standard rooms. When I've shopped for discounts, I've usually found them to apply to all categories of rooms except for suites. CR rates are usually pretty low if you book a room not in the tower...and it would very comfortably sleep 5.

I love the Poly! I'd book it now if I could, and apply discount later. Another philosphy is to hold off booking, as there's a better chance of a better discount coming out if nobody books...though I don't think one room would make much difference. September is not a very busy time in general, I doubt they'd be all booked up in any year, never mind in this economy.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter