• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World Florist???

Debby7

DIS Veteran
My sister is taking my three nieces to WDW for the first time in a couple of weeks. I would like to send the girls a basket with autograph books, pens and balloons to their room on the day they arrive(Caribbean Beach) Has anyone who has used the WDW florist been pleased(or not). Please share your experiences--Thanks!! ( If this is not the correct board for this post, feel free to move it.)

I have used them several times and I always find them to be helpful. They can create almost anything for you. Be forewarned -- they aren't cheap!

I don't think you will have any problems. We ordered the basket you are considering and also having it delivered on the day we arrive (July 26) and my sister is doing the same. Our neighbors have used them on several of their trips and have nothing but high praise for them. Since we did bot pay extra for a specific delivery time we are having it delivered to the Caribbean Beach Resort's front desk. We sent the CBR an email through Guest Services to let them know what we had done. We received a very nice email back. The other's in our party are arriving earlier than check in time and we might as well otherwise we would have asked to have it delivered to our room. Still might when we call to verify all the reservations.

Have A Great Time!:wave:

I've used them several times and been pleased.

You might also want to look into http://www.theperfectgift.cc

Shirley does an incredible job, I definitely prefer her work and her prices are better.

Anne

the florist listed above is also a sponsor here.

but if you want WDW florist here is the phone
wdw florist
1-407-827-3525

Thanks for the information. I didn't know about this other site. I actually found the DISBoards recently when searching the web for a Florist that delivered to the CBR. I do have the one basket with mouse ears, autograph book ect.... coming from the WDW Disney Florist for the day we arrive. I was considering a second basket for my daughter's actual birthday on July 30. Thanks for the tip I will be sure to check their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter