Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary News

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will. You’re seeing a lot of local government giving the OK to re open, Cuomo wants events (theater, sporting events, etc) up and running in NY by March. I believe I heard California is looking to re open a lot soon too. And throw the vaccine into the mix. I find it hard to imagine WDW won’t be running at least to close tofull capacity by Oct 1st

Sorry, how would NY events be up & running in March when he just said it will take til April for groups 1 a & b (health care, teachers, first responders & over 65) to be vaccinated? Maybe with 25 % capacity, but would that even be financially viable?

That makes it even more confusing.

He has changed his stance on a lot this week, it’s been tough to keep up. But he wants the state reopened ASAP. And for a state that’s been all about keeping things closed until the virus is gone, I think it’s safe to assume that by October Disney will more than likely give themselves the OK (the state already has) to run at, or close to full capacity again.

When did they announce they're decorating the castle?
BTW this thread is probably gonna get merged again to the main thread discussing this
Make sure not to open a new thread if a similar topic is already being discussed in another one

Last edited:
But a Disney official site? I don't think we've gotten any official word from Disney

I’m not sure if anything official has come out yet, but I think it’s a pretty fair assumption that there will be some sort of 50th anniversary decor.

I don’t believe that they announced any 50th merchandise either, but you can bet your butt that it’s coming.

I’m not sure if anything official has come out yet, but I think it’s a pretty fair assumption that there will be some sort of 50th anniversary decor.
I really don’t think they’ll be doing anything to the castle. The new pain scheme is too new to go covering that up for an extended period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter