Walking from Staybridge on Ball

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
I have a friend who booked this hotel and is wondering how far the walk is to the esplanade? Is walking to Mickey and Friends and taking the tram an option if you don't park at the structure? I always stay on Harbor, so I'm not sure how to answer her questions.

About 15 min to front gate at a solid pace for an average person. I stay at the Holiday Inn all the time which is right next to your location.

You can take the tram by walking down S. Walnut to Magic Way then turning left into the parking garage at the pedestrian walkway vs turning right and heading for DTD entrance near ESPN Zone, but it is rarely quicker time wise than just walking...especially if there are lines at the trams.

We always walk.

About 15 min to front gate at a solid pace for an average person. I stay at the Holiday Inn all the time which is right next to your location.

You can take the tram by walking down S. Walnut to Magic Way then turning left into the parking garage at the pedestrian walkway vs turning right and heading for DTD entrance near ESPN Zone, but it is rarely quicker time wise than just walking...especially if there are lines at the trams.

We always walk.

Is it shorter to walk down Disneyland Drive to the parking structure? Or is that road not open? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter