walk up reservations

michiml03

Mouseketeer
Ok here is my problem I have all my ADRs made for our trip in a few weeks but,now my hubby's cousin wants to come spend some time with us and not go to a park which is ok cause we can hit a park later in the day. We are a total of 10 4 adults 6 kids what are the odds of being able to walk up to a character breakfast at a resot
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately the chance of that person being seated is slim to none.

Honestly, during this time of year, the free dining....I wouldn't count on it. And since he doesn't want to go to the parks it may be best to figure out some "visiting time" at your resort.

I would pass along this info to him and let him decide, but what will happen if he comes and is turned away? Will he wait for you? What will he do in the meantime?

To big of a chance in my opinion. I would figure out what days would be best to get together at the resort and visit. Don't count on him having a meal with you. Sorry.

It depends on the time of year, time of day, and which restaurant. If, by a "few weeks", you mean the week around Thanksgiving (11/23 - 11/29) or Christmas (12/20 - 1/2), you are probably out of luck. There may also be some busy days in between due to large groups from the Pop Warner football program being in Disney between 12/5 - 12/11.

I don't think your chances are that great, though you can always give it a shot. Maybe you should try to think up a backup plan.

Good luck.

:)

Zero chance.

I say that just because of the size of your party. Parties of 2-4 probably have a better chance than a party of 10.

Good luck.:)

Are you saying you already have a reservation and want to add one more person? Or you have no reservation at all and are hoping that the 10 of you can walk up to a character breakfast and get seated?

If you have no reservation at all, you need a back up plan because walking up and getting a table would require a lot of pixie dust.

If you already have a reservation, some people have had luck calling dining reservations to add one more person.

If that doesn't work, I would try checking online multiple times a day at the various character breakfast restaurants to see if anything opens up.

You might also try making a reservation for the 1 person around the time of your current ADR and when you get to the podium, explain the situation and ask to be seated together.

Good Luck.

The best advice I can give is be at whatever restaurant you are thinking of going to before they open and try to be the 1st one in line, because you might have a chance of being seated if you can do that. However doing this does not guarantee getting a table without an ADR, I am only suggesting it because it's what others say to do.

The Garden Grove at the Swan does a character breakfast on the weekends. It is not part of the DP, so it tends to be a lot less crowded. If you are set on a character breakfast and are looking to go as a group of 11, then try the Garden Grove and perhaps be prepared to split up into two tables, at least.

Ok here is my problem I have all my ADRs made for our trip in a few weeks but,now my hubby's cousin wants to come spend some time with us and not go to a park which is ok cause we can hit a park later in the day. We are a total of 10 4 adults 6 kids what are the odds of being able to walk up to a character breakfast at a resot
Thanks in advance

As you know, you are going during peak season. As others have said, your chances with this large a group of being able to walk up to a resort and getting into a character breakfast are probably very slim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter