• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

walk up at aulani character breakfast?

Jperiod

I am the rebel spy!
We're on Oahu for the week, but not staying at Aulani. We'd love to do the character breakfast and lagoons, but they don't let non-resort guests make reservations more than a day in advance. I called today and they're booked for Tuesday, and only have one left for Wednesday. They said walk-ups are iffy. What do you think our chances could be tomorrow? What time would be best to try? We're still on pacific time and can get up early or do a brunch.

We were staying at Aulani last week and tried to go to breakfast with out a reservation and it was full at 7am. We had already been to the character breakfast earlier in the week with a reservation at 7am and it didn't seem that busy, but they were turning walk ups away.

I would say the chances are unlikely however we did have a reservation for a character breakfast for our trip this past June. It was around 9:00 ish but we decided the night before that we didn't want to go. We canceled around 6 pm, so there was an unexpected opening if anyone had called just to see.
I am sure our situation doesn't happen often but you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter