WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

As of today 411.07/1144. By daughter is doing better. She works retail and I work administrative. She is 483.73/1140. On days she forgets her FitBit, I told her she gets a 0. We started April 1 and she has forgotten her FibBit 35 times. :) That is a month's worth she missed out on. Oh well, rules are rules. If I forget mine, I also get a 0. I did not wear mine for 7 days due to I had cataract surgery.
Now, I have to get going and get there before her.

Right now here in Texas it is Hot. It was 82 when I got to work at 6:30 am. So, I guess I will walk the halls.

... Right now here in Texas it is Hot. It was 82 when I got to work at 6:30 am. So, I guess I will walk the halls.

I am in KS - it IS hot - its 85 at 10:40 and I have just been walking laps around my office - i am suprised that i haven't worn a pathway yet!

441.69/1144 The weather has cooled off. But it is raining. :dogdance: It is suppose to stay cool the rest of the week. So, hopefully I can get outside soon.
Have a great week.

I now have 263 days until I leave to take my grandson for his first visit. That is 2.67 miles a day. I better get off my rear end and start moving.:tigger:

Well, it has not been a good week. My Fit Bit broke and it took my daughter 3 days to get it replaced. It was bought at Target and she works there. The first girl did not know how to do it.
That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. :earsgirl:

493.32/1144
650.68 to go.

Ok so don't laugh at my mileage... I'm in Canada ;-)

I started walking daily a month ago but only just saw this thread. in the last 27 days, i've been walking at least 5 miles a day.

Start Date: Oct. 25, 2015

My approximate mileage as of 12/13/2015 : 230 / 2075 Approx. trip date: 10/14/2016

Now that I've found this thread, I'll be taking much better notes of my daily mileage!

Just a follow up as I'm sitting in my Port Orleans Riverside room.... I'm pleased to say that I met my 2075 mileage goal. I ended up at 2140. Mind you after 6 days here so far, I feel like I've done 2100 just in the parks. But we're having a blast :)

Sigh, my walk to Disney went off the rails again:confused3 so again I'll start over! AS of today 4/10, I'm 5/614 miles :wizard:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!