WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

My favorite part of Disney - Disney Cruise Line (DCL)

Exactly one year from today, I board the DCL Wonder for its 15-night Westbound Repositioning Cruise to Los Angeles via the Panama Canal.

Are you determining miles by using the same route you would drive or are you doing a straight line on a map?

Straight line from my house to the Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal is 554 miles. (1.78 miles/day - based on 6 days/week)

Driving route I usually take is 677 miles. (2.17 miles/day - based on 6 days/week)

OK, Ok I'm in but I probably won't get much accomplished until it gets warmer.

1237 miles from here to WDW, according to Google Maps.

My favorite part of Disney - Disney Cruise Line (DCL)

Exactly one year from today, I board the DCL Wonder for its 15-night Westbound Repositioning Cruise to Los Angeles via the Panama Canal.

Are you determining miles by using the same route you would drive or are you doing a straight line on a map?
Straight line from my house to the Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal is 554 miles. (1.78 miles/day - based on 6 days/week)

Driving route I usually take is 677 miles. (2.17 miles/day - based on 6 days/week)

I used Mapquest which uses a driving map. I'm also counting walking, biking, swimming towards my miles. I broke my foot a year ago and re-injured it last fall, so it's iffy on treadmill right now.

hey Jimmduck is your total 1.6+1.48= 3.08???? lmk so I can update

Yes, and yesterday was 1.28 - to make a total of 4.36

I am headed to Disney in the very early morning.

Although I will keep count of the miles (and hopefully will burn up some there with the races and the walking) I will not be posting again til January 13th .

Keeping walking guys.

Linda

:tinker::donald::mickeyjum

Yes, and yesterday was 1.28 - to make a total of 4.36

I am headed to Disney in the very early morning.

Although I will keep count of the miles (and hopefully will burn up some there with the races and the walking) I will not be posting again til January 13th .

Keeping walking guys.

Linda

:tinker::donald::mickeyjum

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Okay, I would love to join. I am 769 miles from WDW. I will start fresh today, so it's 0/769.

Ok, did a 2 mile walk this morning. This afternoon, so far, I've done the BL Last Chance Workout DVD. It's about a 35 minute workout, upper and lower body.

How many miles do you think that can be considered? I worked up more of a sweat than the 2 mile workout, that's for sure! Planning on doing 2-3 more miles tonight! booked our room at SSR today, though hoping to switch to BWV, BCV or BLT.

I got lots of workout things for Christmas so I'm trying to try them out in the next 2 weeks and then set up a schedule for myself.

I did 15000 steps today. Busy day. I got to make an extra trip to the office to take a student who was using her cell phone in the hall outside my classroom.

So I am at 19.5/1095

I won't make it to the gym today. Took a little walk at lunch and another at the end of the day though. New total 9.18.

16/1303

I figured out I need to average about 4 miles a day to complete my journey to WDW! Figuring that I usually do 6-8 miles a day I should definitely make it!

DH booked our 2 BR at SSR today though we hope to stay at BWV or BCV or BLT.

Hope everyone has a good night! Happy walking!

Well, apparently I need a new battery for my pedometer since it's a blank screen. However, I did add a couple of more over the last few days so.

4.5/1025 miles

I'm at 8/1185 I have been feeling a little sick, so it has been hard to walk.

Racked up another mile (gee, we're moving now ;) ) just in my driveway this morning as I shovelled snow.

5.5/1025 miles

Another 10000 steps today so I am at 24.5/1095

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!