WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Charting progress on a map is cool. It's fun to "wave" at the other challengers as you pass by their hometowns.

Thought I would get to the gym, but took the opportunity to go to cousin's basketball game. I need to dig out the Walk Away the Pounds DVD and move it.

I only walked during work today. +1.565 going to the mailroom 1/2 a dozen times, 4.2 in two days.

1.48 miles yesterday

I am going to try this because it is cool - even though I will need to count every step.

Linda

:tinker::donald::mickeyjum

Joining in! Heading to Disney in just under 11 months! I usually do 6-8 miles a day and maybe this will really get me focused. I had thought about this for my last trip but never did anything about it!

I'll figure out my distance (or ask my DH later)!

I joined the other thread before it went poof. So, please add me in. I am 1030 miles from the Magic Kingdom. DDs go back to school today so I am off to the gym way to cold to walk outside here.

Erin

3 miles yesterday. hoping to do 4 today on the treadmill while watching food network :rotfl2:

Joining in! Heading to Disney in just under 11 months! I usually do 6-8 miles a day and maybe this will really get me focused. I had thought about this for my last trip but never did anything about it!

I'll figure out my distance (or ask my DH later)!

I'm 1303 driving miles to WDW!

Did 4 two days ago and have done 4 so far today. Hope to get more in later. May do the elliptical watching BL tonight!

8/1303 Got a long ways to go!

welcome all the new walkers.......

Update to this post... LMK if I missed anyone.........

You must've been updating while I was posting. LOL!

I 'm up to 10/1303! Hoping to add 6-8 more miles tomorrow!

just updated u..........now i think I'm all caught up............ off to watch biggest loser while exercizing.........

I wore a pedometer all day. I know I didn't walk much throughout the day, spent a lot of time at my desk. Went to the gym tonight, spent an hour on the treadmill that registered about 2.8 miles - yet the pedometer recorded only 2.39. For consistency, I'm going with the 2.39 for today. 6.59 miles total.

took yesterday off - 4 miles today

24/1458

Someone posted about finding a map that charts your progress - can you post a link?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter