Wal mart ?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if wal mart sells cheaper film for cameras? I've heard a lot about Wal mart but i've never been.

Any info on the sort of stuff they sell would be welcome, also do they sell essentials like groceries, shampoo and conditioner and (very high factor) sun block?

Thanx in advance
Luv Audrey
XXXXXXXXX

:D

Hi Audrey,

Yes Walmart sells everything that you can think of..:D

The films for the camera are cheap there too as we have always had to buy extra ones;)
Also they do disposable cameras which are great for the kids, I think I paid about $7.00 for 2 and the pictures they took came out great..:D

Hi Audrey :wave:

Yes - we got some film in WalMart and if my memory serves me right, the cost was cheaper. I think what we paid Pounds in the UK we paid in $ in Florida.

HTH

Audrey,

Walmart sell most necessities, cookies, budwieser etc, now seriously here's a link for you to make your own mind up.

http://www.walmart.com/

We tried a Target store on our last visit and were not very impressed.

Walmart do good value film processing with excellent deals (2 for 1s), on our last visit I bought a 35mm camera but was not happy so returned it to my local ASDA superstore and got a full cash refund in £ sterling....

Walmart is great and sell's allsorts, we always get our films processed there as well as it only cost a couple of pounds. Walmart resently brought ASDA here in the U.K, and you will se similar things in ASDA and Walmart only obviously walmart is sooooooo much cheaper.

We too though target was well not all that but K-mart is also very good for all the basic's, and is the same lines as walmart.

Have fun and happy shopping.

If you are into shopping don't miss Belz a factory outlet, also Marshall's but you have to dig through the rails and Beall's and TK Max, all the above sell designer gear at at least half price some even have upto 75% off.

Thanx for the info everyone, you've all been a great help as usual.

Knew you wouldn't let me down!

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxxx:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts