Wake Up and Stretch

LoubelleQmcs

Earning My Ears
Has anyone gone to this exercise program? What's it like? What time does it start? We are going on the Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Cruise, Feb 8-15 and are looking for ways to stay fit while enjoying ALL. THAT. FOOD!

Has anyone gone to this exercise program? What's it like? What time does it start? We are going on the Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Cruise, Feb 8-15 and are looking for ways to stay fit while enjoying ALL. THAT. FOOD!

So my FIL did some of the early morning classes - I'm not sure what time they actually occurred...but I preferred being outside and walking Deck 4 at 6AM...it was beautiful to watch the sunrise in the morning. I walked a mile each day (except the last one and the day of the 5K). Also, I avoided the elevators.

Not sure what time it starts as we usually do our own thing in the gym but I seem to recall that it was relatively early (another reason we didn't do it!). Seems to me that I did see them one morning in the sports area on deck (?) - they may have started as early as 7 or 7:30 but it will be in the Navigator. Could have been yoga as well but I don't recall a lot of yoga moves. It looked more like light stretching. If I'm up at that time of the morning on a cruise it's: (a) because I'm going on an early excursion; and/or (b) I'm pouring massive amounts of caffeine into my system. It would be nice to do, but see prior sentence - not likely going to happen on upcoming cruise either.

I don't remember the exact time either. I was on the treadmill because it was raining and the deck was wet and I didn't want to slip running on deck 4. I was early-think it was around 7 or 7:30. And it was a busy class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!